You enjoy having gorgeous photographs taken of your dog in your own home! * I’m with you for a 60 minute studio portrait session that is a wonderful experience!
You choose a print option during ordering, but can also upgrade later if you really want some larger prints of your favourite shots once you’ve seen the images presented.
Your print is produced as part of this package, and I publish watermarked social media files via our social media sites for you to share with your friends online.
- A fun Studio Portrait Session
- An beautiful print on SIHL Masterclass photographic paper
- You get to choose your print size up front (best value) or later on (as a print upgrade)
- This package is GREAT VALUE to get PAWFECT images with our portable studio (we come to you!)
How it happens:
- we come to your home and set up our portable studio in your lounge room
- I review the images over several days, choosing the best and getting them ready for you to see!
- After I’ve got the best of the best ready for you, I’ll present to you Four of more (normally eight or so) stunning photographic portraits so you can choose the ones you want printed. During this session, you’ll choose the image for the portrait size you selected when you purchased the package; but you can elect to upgrade the size, choose one of our quality “ready to frame” kits and also purchase extra prints.
- I take care in printing your images, and deliver them to you personally (providing your within 30 minutes of Ballarat). It’s normally a week to two weeks after your selection session that your images are finally delivered (holidays and availability of supplies can occasionally affect this of course).
READY TO GO? LET’S DO IT THEN!
please note: all prints have a Steve Barnes / Four Foot Fotos watermark on them. The watermark is intended to be discreet, and is a reminder of who took your photos and where you can get extra copies from. Note also that I’ll need a “model release” filled in if a person is to participate in any of the photographs. This is not however required for dogs. Four Foot Fotos proudly displays our work on various online platforms as still images, slideshows, videos or other opportunities as they become available. We are also privileged to have prints on display at various vets around Greater Ballarat, PetStock and other retailers, so after your pet’s portrait, watch out for their portrait proudly being on display!